· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc